Sedona is by far my favorite and most magical place in Arizona. It is one of the most visited places in the world averaging 3 million visitors a year. From vortices to spiritual healing to drum circles, there are so many fun things to do in red rock country, including visiting amazing coffee shops. Here is a list of the best coffee shops in Sedona.
Sedona is a coffee lover’s dream come true. With so many great coffee shops to choose from, it can be tough to decide where to go. Whether you’re looking for a cozy spot to curl up with a book or a place to people-watch, there’s a coffee shop in Sedona that’s perfect for you.
Of course everyone has different standards. I like a friendly staff and a place that also has local loose leaf teas. From cold brew to the best hot brew in Sedona, there is a local favorite for everyone in town, including some hidden gems.
- Sedona Coffee Roasters is a local coffee roastery that sources its beans from around the world. The coffee is roasted in small batches and then packaged by hand. The company also offers a coffee subscription service, so you can have fresh coffee delivered to your door each month.
- Mago Café– This uptown healing cafe also serves Kombucha on tap, coffee, and organic espresso drinks along with a great food menu.
- Chai Spot – known for chai, love their Thai Tea, and now have espressos! Chai Spot is a great spot located in the Tlaquepaque Arts & Shopping Village.
- Synergy Sedona – Synergy Sedona is an organic coffee shop and vegan cafe in West Sedona. The coffee is roasted in small batches and the menu features a variety of vegan-friendly dishes. They also have loose leaf tea and an Herbal Elixir Bar & gift shop.
- Sedona Wellness Cafe – Sedona Wellness cafe is a coffee shop and wellness center all in one. The cafe offers a variety of organic coffee and tea drinks, as well as healthy food options. The wellness center offers yoga and meditation classes, massage therapy, and Reiki healing services.
- HP Cafe – HP cafe is a coffee shop with a focus on healthy living. The cafe offers a variety of coffee and tea drinks, as well as smoothies, juices, and acai bowls.
- Spiritstone Coffee– Gemstones and coffee inside the mall.
- Sedonuts & Coffee– coffee and donuts.
- The Black Cow– Coffee and homemade ice cream or coffee drink with ice cream like a double shot of espresso with one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- The Rose Vortex – located in Sedona Village Shopping Center
- Black Potion Sedona – Black Potion Sedona is known to carry imported Brazilian coffee
- The Gathering Place- a judgment-free place for coffee, conversation, and community. The Gathering Place was financially by Christ Center Wesleyan Church but is now run solely by volunteers.
- Red Rock Roasters is another local coffee roastery that offers fresh-roasted beans and coffee subscriptions. The company sources its beans from small farms around the world and roasts them in small batches to ensure quality.
- Black Cow Cafe is family owned since 1988, has homemade ice cream
- Java Love
- Java Love is an Arizona-based coffee company that sources its beans from around the world. The company offers a variety of coffees
- Sedonuts & Coffee–single origin and blends, as well as teas and other beverages. Java Love also has a food menu with breakfast and lunch options available.
- Cuptown– Cuptown is a coffee shop and roastery located in uptown Sedona. The coffee shop offers a variety of coffee drinks, as well as pastries and light lunch items. The roastery offers coffee beans from around the world.
- The Coffee Pot restaurant is an iconic coffee shop located in Sedona, Arizona that has been serving up delicious coffee since 1970. The coffee shop has a retro atmosphere and offers a variety of traditional coffee drinks and pastries. The Coffee Pot also offers free Wi-Fi for its customers.
- Rattle & Hum Coffee Roasters– Rattle & Hum Coffee Roasters sources its beans from around the world and roasts them in small batches to ensure quality. Rattle & Hum coffee is available for purchase online or at the coffee roastery.
- Bike and Bean The Bike and Bean also offers bike rentals, so you can explore Sedona while getting your caffeine fix.
- The View– The View is coffee with a view of the red rock.
- Oak Creek Espresso – Oak Creek Espresso is a coffee shop located in the heart of Sedona, Arizona. The coffee shop has a rustic atmosphere and offers a variety of coffee drinks made with fresh, locally roasted beans. The coffee shop also has a small food menu with breakfast and lunch options available.
- Indian Gardens Cafe & Market – this local favorite has a back patio that is so welcoming, you will want to just sit there with a cup of joe and enjoy the ambience. Located in Oak Creek Canyon.
- Theia’s – chill on a comfy couch and people watch at one of the locals favorite coffee houses. Theia’s has smoothies and protein drinks also.
Check out these spots for the best coffee in Sedona!