I love Holidays! It’s so much fun to make Holiday desserts and St. Patrick’s Day is the perfect Holiday to make DIY craft foods. We did some St. Patrick’s crafts and printables. And we’ve also done St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Traps; some had candy but nothing like the DIY St. Patrick’s Day desserts I am about to present to you. These are fun and interesting. These are the best St. Patricks Day desserts you will find. They are great for St. Patrick’s Day parties and fun as teacher’s gifts. From St. Patrick’s Day cakes to St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock cookies, and cake pops. There are are so many great desserts here. Check them out!
Table of contents
- Pot O’ Gold Oreo Cookies
- Leprechaun Lime Poke Cake
- St. Patrick’s Day Sprinkle Cookies
- Irish Car Bomb Cake Balls
- Green and Gold St. Patrick’s Day Meringues
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hats
- Instant Pot Mint Choco-Chip Cheesecake in a Jar
- Stained Glass Shamrock Cookies
- Coconut Pandan | Panna Cotta
- Leprechaun Hat Cookies
- EASY & Cute Rainbow Cupcakes
by by TwoSleevers.com
So, you’ve got 11 awesome St. Patrick’s Day desserts! Which 5 are you going to make?