Wouldn’t is be awesome to stay hydrated and have health benefits also? Teas with antioxidants are so good for you. especially ones with high catechin levels like White Peony Tea Crystals. White Tea is the least oxidized of all teas and contains the highest levels of precious green tea antioxidants.
White Peony is favored for its rich, robust flavor. Smooth, full-bodied and fragrant. It’s delicious and refreshing. Check out this Sparkling Strawberry Peony Smash iced tea recipe from Pique Tea.
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 2 packets White Peony Tea Crystals
- 8 oz sparkling water
- fresh mint
- Combine strawberries and honey in a pint glass. Muddle until just slightly chunky. Add water and packets of white peony tea crystals. Stir to dissolve tea.
- Divide mixture between two 8oz glasses. Add ice and top with sparkling water. Stir gently. Garnish with mint.
- Spread the celebration – mix up a batch for your loved ones!
Happy National Iced Tea Day? What are you making to quench your thirst?