Egg fast recipes are popular right now. With everyone gaining weight from the stress of Covid, a lot of people have neglected their low carb diets. The Keto Diet helps a lot of people shed extra pounds but sometimes you just need an extra boost.
The Egg Fast Quiche is a simple recipe that is delicious, and it will work great for your egg fast! You just need four ingredients and you’re good to go! It just takes a couple of minutes to set up.
This Keto Quiche recipe is awesome because it makes 6 servings and you can keep them in the refrigerator for at least a week or freeze some of it for later. It can be included in your Egg Fast or just eaten as a low carb dish.
Is the Keto Diet for you? Check your DNA HERE!
What is the Keto Egg Fast?
Check out the Egg Fast Rules below.
Keto Egg Fast Quiche Recipe
- 8 Ounces grated cheddar cheese and divided
- 12 Happy Eggs
- 4 Ounces of full fat cream cheese
- 12 Tablespoons of butter (preferably grass fed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dump half of the cheese into a 9.5 inch pie pan.
- Add eggs and cream cheese into a food processor or blender.
- Slowly add butter.
- Pour the mixture over cheese in pie pan.
- Add the rest of the grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 325F for 45 minutes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 566Total Fat: 52gSaturated Fat: 29gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 490mgSodium: 680mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 23g
Enjoy this recipe and if your looking for something sweet you can make some Keto Egg Fast Lemon Cheescake Fat Bombs. They are amazing.