I love granola. I’ve tried so many varieties and the one I like the most is the First Watch Granola. The thing is that it’s gets expensive buying it from a restaurant just to use for your yogurt! So I decided to make my own.
It was so delicious I thought I’d put it in mason jars and give it as gifts. So now I have to make more! haha.
There’s nothing better than getting a gift that is made from the heart.
It’s such a simple way to give something special and tasty too! All I did was make granola and put in in mason jars. I cut out a circle of fabric and wove it into the lid. Then I just a put a ribbon around it. I also had some stickers left over and slapped those babies on top to make it even more personal.
Here is the recipe:
- 4 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts (unsalted)
- 1/2 Cup Pecans (unsalted)
- 1/3 Cup Sunflower Seeds (unsalted)
- 1/3 Cup Coconut
- 1Tsp Salt
- 1Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Cranberries- these can be added at the end of baking if you don't like them too well done
- Mix and stir all ingredients
- Bake at 300 F for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally