Without a doubt, these are the finest fudgy keto brownies ever! This decadent keto brownie recipe, which uses Keto Queen Creations Brownie mix , oil, water, and eggs, can be made in only 30 minutes. It is the best keto brownies recipe, perfect for those who are on a keto diet or a low carb diet.
This post may contain affiliate links which means that if you click on something and purchase it, I will received a commission. However, all opinions are my own. I also received product to facilitate this article.
Who doesn’t like fudgy keto brownies? I love a good brownie with walnuts. My kids love brownies with sprinkles. Everyone has their preference. I love the keto way of life because it allows for keto desserts – in moderation and prepared specifically the keto way; sugar free. For now, I only eat low carb, keto friendly brownies. And the best thing is that they are sugar free brownies too. Follow me to learn how to make the world’s best keto brownies. It’s an easy recipe that you’ll make dozen times.
I have always stayed away from sprinkles because they are usually loaded with sugar and toxins. I’ve recently made a keto recipe (Keto Cupcakes with Homemade Sprinkles), but it was pretty time consuming to make the sprinkles and if you add too much plant based dye, they can turn out very bitter. In other words, it’s probably trial and error before you can the sprinkles just perfect.
I’m not willing to do that. I also like my life to be simple when it comes to baking. I’m all about sugar free baking too.
I just don’t have time for so many steps. I love trying new things but if it’s time consuming, I won’t give it another go around. That’s why I chose to make this low carb brownie recipe. It only requires simple ingredients. No need for almond milk, cocoa butter, heavy cream, coconut sugar, keto sweeteners, vanilla extract, or baking powder. Just dump the bag in a medium mixing bowl, add eggs, a little bit water, and oil and you’re done! It’s a simple recipe that tastes just like the real thing.
Keto Brownie Mix
It’s so simple, you just need Keto Queen Creations Brownie mix, oil, eggs water. They all natural, gluten free, low net carbs with 1 NET per Brownie, and contain no added sugar. Also, no stevia, so no aftertaste. It tastes just like traditional brownies.
Mix it up. It just takes a second!
Why You’ll Love these Keto Brownies
These low carb brownies are so fudgy, so rich, have a perfect texture, and are just incredibly delicious! Everyone you share this amazing recipe with will love it! It’s such a great recipe to make if you’re having some friends or just want to treat the family to some low carb desserts.
Perfect Fudgy Keto Brownie Ingredients:
- 2 Eggs
- Keto Queen Creations Brownie mix
How to Make the Best Keto Brownies
- First, pour the dry ingredients (Keto Queen Creations Brownie mix) into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Next, start adding the wet ingredients. Add the oil first (you can add avocado oil or coconut oil).
- Then, add the 2 eggs and mix using an electric mixer.
- After that, add two table spoons of water or coffee.
- Then, transfer your brownie batter into an 8 x 8-inch brownie pan covered with parchment paper. You can also bake them in cupcake liners if you like. Bake the brownies for 19-22 minutes, or until a skewer comes out just clean from the center. Note that the baking time might vary if baking in cupcake liners.
- Finally, remove from the oven and allow the brownies to cool at room temperature for 20 minutes, before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Top Tips for the Perfect Keto Brownies
- You can add some chocolate chunks or sugar-free chocolate chips on top of the brownies before placing them in the oven for an intense chocolate flavor.
- Make sure your eggs are sitting at room temperature.
How to Store Brownies
You can store leftover brownies at room temperature. Make sure they are covered with a plastic wrap or put them in a sealed container.
You can also keto chocolate brownies is in the freezer, where they may stay fresh for months. To enjoy keto brownies from the freezer, allow thawing at room temperature or in the fridge overnight.
I found some awesome sugar free sprinkles to add to the delicious keto brownies. Most traditional sprinkles are packed with regular sugar, cornstarch, and artificial coloring. I added them inside the brownie but they didn’t show up as well as just topping them off with the sprinkles.
These awesome sugar free sprinkles are from The Sprinkle Company. I got the sample pack which includes Fairy, Unicorn, Butterfly, and Mermaid. I love the color combos.
These brownies turned out delish and were so fast to make! The brownies are great alone but the sprinkles gave them a festive look and there’s always an excuse to use sprinkles in our house. I’d rather my kids eat “clean” sprinkles.
Which sprinkle topping would you pick? Fairy, Unicorn, Butterfly, or Mermaid? Decisions! Decisions!