This is a Sponsored Post for King’s Hawaiian Rolls, however, all opinions are my own.
I can’t wait for Halloween! We start decorating and getting ready in September. I like everything about it but I especially like making sweet treats for parties. There are so many options and fun candy and props to make DIY spooky, creepy, Halloween sweet treats.
This year I decided to make Sweet Monster Rolls. The most important ingredients are the rolls, of course. I love sweet rolls with dinner, especially King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls. They can brighten up any meal with their soft and chewy, light and fluffy, melt in your mouth deliciousness.
So, how does one create a Sweet Monster Roll? And is there anything sweet about monsters?
If you make them like I do, yes. They are adorable and delicious and a great conversation starter at a Halloween party.
This is what you will need.
- Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- Mini Marshmallows
- Purple sugar
- Orange sugar
- Green cake spray mist
- Googly eyes
- Peanut Butter
- Fruit roll ups
- Black gel
- Cut your rolls halfway for creating mouth. Do not cut in half.
- Spray with Green cake spray mist.
- Glue eyes on with black gel.
- Pour sugar on top for hair.
- Spread peanut butter inside.
- Cut out tongues with a knife using fruit roll ups
- Cut marshmallows in half for teeth
- Stick tongue on top of peanut butter with it hanging out
- Glue marshmallows inside on top piece.
- Put in the refrigerator for it to set.
Start out with the Green cake spray and the add the colored sugar for hair. Do this over the kitchen sink.
Then add the eyes using the black gel as glue.
Add peanut butter and then pre cut fruit roll up tongues.
Add black gel on the “roof” of the mouth and stick marshmallows for teeth.
Aren’t these fun? And they are so easy! The kids can help!
What are you planning for Halloween sweet treats?