I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own, I have also included an affiliate link on this post, which means if you click on the product link and purchase the item I will receive a commission.
The weather is cooling down and fall really feels like it’s here in Florida! This is the perfect time for warm drinks, especially hot chocolate. There’s something about hot chocolate that enhances the Holiday season.
Most of us have a Keurig now so we have the convenience of making a cup of hot chocolate without all the fuss. But what if we want the decadence?
Here’s an easy recipe for making decadent Mexican Hot Chocolate.
First, we need the most important ingredient for our recipe, Brooklyn Bean Mexican Hot Cocoa Single Serve K-cups.
This hot chocolate is a spicy, sweet, creamy Mexican chocolate flavored hot cocoa made with real cocoa and milk.
- Brooklyn Bean Mexican Hot Chocolate Single Serve K-cup
- White sugar
- Cane sugar
- Cooking chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- Cinnamon Stick
- Make cocoa in separate cup that will be easy to pour cocoa into rimmed coffee glass.
- Heat up a couple blocks of chocolate on a plate.
- Mix sugars and cinnamon on another plate.
- Dip large marshmallow in chocolate and put aside to set.
- Dip rim of glass in chocolate and make sure it's covered.
- Dip chocolate rimmed glass into sugar mix and make sure it's coverered.
- Pour cocoa into glass avoiding touching the rim.
- Add whipped cream.
- Add Hershey's Syrup.
- Add chocolate covered marshmallow.
- Add cinnamon stick (optional)
Easy, breezy, and decadent!
This is surely the most decadent Mexican Hot Chocolate! It’s a great time of year to make Mexican Hot Chocolate and be festive. But the best thing of all is the easy, breezy process of making it. Don’t forget to get your Brooklyn Bean Mexican Hot Cocoa Single Serve K-cups!
You can find them HERE.
Don’t forget to get festive!
Want to try making it? Enter to win 40 ct. Brooklyn Bean Roastery Mexican K Cups HERE.