Check out these funny Valentine’s Day quotes for coworkers! After all, they become like family, don’t they?
Valentine’s Day Meaning
There are so many stories surrounding February 14. From 3 different Saints to it orginating from a Pagan Festival. We will never know the true meaning. For us, Valentine’s Day depicts a day of romance and love.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity to show your coworkers how much you appreciate them. Add a little humor to the holiday with these funny Valentine’s Day quotes for your coworkers and loved ones. Whether you write them in a card or share them over lunch, these Valentine’s quotes will bring plenty of smiles and good cheer on Valentine’s Day!
Insert Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes For Coworkers Inside Your Valentine’s Card
Add a sweet message to a handmade card for this special day. This is a great way to personalize something for a coworker, best friend or even family members. You may not be with them for the rest of your life, but these Valentine’s Day quotes will stick with them forever.
Famous Authors with Their Take on Love and Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes:
- Charles M. Schulz – “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”
- Oscar Wilde- “True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.”
- Anonymous Valentine’s Day Quote- “Valentine’s Day without you is like a summer day without sunshine.”
- Lily Tomlin – “Love is a battlefield.”
- Dr. Seuss- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
- Lao Tzu – “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
- Wolfgang Von Goethe- “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie- “Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.”
- Maya Angelou – “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
More Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes For Coworkers
- Paulo Coelho – “The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.”
- Albert Einstein – “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
- A.A. Milne – “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” John Lennon – “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.”
- George Sand – “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and to be loved.”
- Anonymous – “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
- Pablo Neruda – “Love is so short, forgetting is so long.”
- Robert browning – “Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be.”
- Anonymous – “True love is like a fine wine, it only gets better with age.”
- Margaret Atwood – “You don’t remember me, but I remember you.”
- Mark Twain – “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- Henry David Thoreau- “The world is too dangerous for anything but truth and too small for anything but love.”
- Dolly Parton – “The way I see it,if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.”
- Joan Crawford – “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.”
- Hermann Hesse – “If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.”
- Friedrich Nietzsche – “Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson – “The only way to have a friend is to be one.”
- Jane Austen – “The very essence of romance is uncertainty.”
- Audrey Hepburn – “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”
- Henny Youngman – “Love is like a fever, it comes and goes without warning.”
- George Burns – “Love is a lot like a backache. It doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.”
- Melanie Griffith – “Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible, it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment and offer you more joy than any material possession could.”
- True Destiny – “Love doesn’t make the world go round, but it sure does make the ride worthwhile.”
No matter how you choose to express your love and appreciation for your coworkers this Valentine’s Day, we hope these quotes will bring a smile to their faces! Happy Valentine’s Day!