There are affiliate links in this post.
Boy, have we been buying some extra toilet paper the last week. We stocked up due to the Covid-19 quarantine. But it’s always good to keep extra handy. There are so many cute toilet paper roll crafts around this time of year, I had to do one!
So, this year we decided to make DIY easy mini Easter baskets with bunny treats inside. It’s such a fun Easter craft for the kids. Of course, they love anything using a glue gun, but they have so much fun putting together their own ideas of mini Easter baskets. And then of course they love adding the Easter Hershey’s chocolate kisses, the Easter Chocolate Bunny pop and the Bunny Erasers. So much fun!
Check out this easy tutorial on how to make mini Easter baskets.
- Cut a circle a little bigger than the end of the toilet paper roll and glue it to the bottom.
- Glue the popsicle sticks to the roll.
- add Washi Tape
- add flowers or jewels from the Jumbo Craft Bucket
- add bunny erasers, Hershey’s kisses, and chocolate bunny pop. on top of Easter grass
- Glue pipe cleaner for basket holder
There you have it! A beautiful little mini Easter basket for your mini me’s. They will love giving these out to their friends and they make cute Easter decorations!