Easter’s just a few days away and I thought it would be fun to make Easter Bunny Treats. The kids love any kind of Easter crafts or bunny treats so I knew Easter Bunny pops would be a hit! Who doesn’t like bunny treats? They make a great DIY Easter treat for Easter Parties too! Not to mention, they are easy and fun to make for both parents and kids.
This is a really simple recipe using Vanilla Wafers and Candy Melts. You just need to add some Eye Candy, M&M’s, Vanilla Frosting, Marshmallows, and Pop Sticks!
Make sure you refrigerate the frosting so that it’s keeps the pop together when you dip it in the Candy Melts.
This is a really easy Easter bunny pops recipe. You can also add them into Easter Baskets.
- Vanilla Frosting
- Candy Melts
- Vanilla Wafers
- Candy Eyes
- Pop Sticks
- Candy Decoration Pen
- Refrigerate the frosting.
- Make the pops with two vanilla wafers and frosting, inserting the pop stick.
- Heat up candy melts (50% power) until almost melted, stir to completely melt.
- Dip pop into melted candy melts and lay flat on wax paper.
- Immediately add the eyes and nose (pink M&M's).
- Cut the Marshmallows in half diagonally to expose the sticky center and dip in pink sprinkles to make the ears.
- Add to the pops. If they don't stick use the candy melts to glue on.
- Refrigerate for a while just to set candy melts but not too long otherwise the M&M's will turn a different color.
- When the pops are hard, use a candy pen in black to draw the whiskers.
Here’s a video tutorial.
Happy Easter my little bunnies!