Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links.
These easy Easter birds nest cookies are such a hit, whether just for a fun activity for kids or fun Holiday treats for a party. You can’t go wrong!
Everyone is getting ready for Easter and I’m still creating Easter treats, lol. You know me, Betty Crocker. I just love making holiday treats. These nests are a little different from the Florida nests.
Why? Because they are from up North. Notice that they are white, which means they are covered in snow. I might do some Florida nests too, but I didn’t have any milk chocolate or dark candy melts.
Here is the recipe. But I warn you, they are yummmmmmmy.
Check out these Easter Bunny Pops
Ingredients for Birds Nest Cookies
- Heat up the candy melts in the microwave on 50% power.
- Put aside about two table spoons of melted candy melts to use as glue for the robin’s eggs.
- Throw in pretzels, crunching them in in your hand to break them a little.
- Stir it up and make sure they are coated.
- Take out and make a small pile on wax paper.
- Put the left over candy melts in a plastic bag and drizzle on top of the pretzel pile.
- Add three or four robin’s eggs on top.
They are cute for Easter decorations or Easter baskets. The best thing is that they are colorful and tastes yummy.
If your looking for a fast treat (for example, school parties), these Easter Birds Nest Cookies are so cute.
I’d love to know how these bird nest cookies for Easter work out! Or make sure you didn’t eat it all, hehe.
More Easter Fun