There are affiliate links in this post.
We made it through Christmas 2020 and now I’ve got my sights on Valentine’s Day. Back when I was younger, we didn’t have Valentine’s Day boxes for kids. This is such a cute concept.
However, I’m not up for making my own Valentine’s Day card box. I love a good DIY project but his year I need more help for these card holder box craft kits.
These are the cutest DIY mailbox kit boxes I’ve ever seen with so many cute details that make them interesting.
Who needs a special holiday to exchange one of these? I’d give it to someone any day! And there are so many cheap Valentine box ideas!
All I know is that this year I am simplifying things and will start getting kits for my projects. Amazon and Oriental trading are great places to purchase DIY Valentine mailbox kits.
Some of them have cards that come with the box and some of them have party favors that come with the box. They are easy to fold and create. You don’t have to print any templates and a lot of them have fun themes, like the Pokemon box.
CHECK OUT THESE FUN VALENTINE BOX IDEAS
- Robot Card Holder Box Craft Kit
- Dinosaur Box for Kids
- Sloth Box for Kids
- Llama Box for Kids
- Ocean Mailbox Kit
- Unicorn Box
- Mermaid Mailbox Kit
- Hallmark Valentines Day Cards for Kids and Mailbox with Emoticons
- Minecraft Hallmark Cards for Kids and Mailbox for Classroom Exchange
- Hallmark Cards Pokémon Cards and Box
- Puppy Box Mail Box Crafts for Kids
- Football Box, Cards, and Party Favors
- Unicorn Mailbox and Cards
- Unicorn Valentines Day Cards and Valentine Box