I’ve never been a big fan of hot chocolate unless it’s made with real cocoa and milk. I don’t like the instant cocoa you get from coffee shops or the cocoa you mix with water. No thank you. But when I heard about this new thing called Hot Chocolate Bombs, I was intrigued.
I love that they are fresh hot cocoa bombs. I love the amount of time and creativity put into them and I think that hot chocolate bombs are great gifts and would brighten up any ones day and taste buds!
I found some fantastic ideas like Salted Caramel Cocoa Bombs, Disney Frozen Hot Chocolate Bombs, and Giant Grinch Cocoa Bombs and White Chocolate Mocha Hot Chocolate Balls! Check them out.
How to Make a Hot Chocolate Bomb
Hot chocolate bombs are the hot cocoa treat as seen on TikTok. Hot cocoa bombs are an easy DIY project that you can make as a delicious homemade gift to give this holiday season. Check out this easy DIY Hot Chocolate Bomb by Savoringthegood.com. For more recipes scroll down to the bottom.
Different Kinds of Hot Cocoa Bombs
DIY Recipes for Hot Chocolate Bombs
I love all the unique DIY recipes for Hot Cocoa Bombs so I wanted to include some of these talented recipe makers to my list.
- gluesticksblog.com – Hot chocolate bombs are fun to make and even more fun to watch disappear in a cup of hot milk! The most decadent cup of hot chocolate you’ll ever drink! If you’ve seen the viral exploding hot chocolate bomb videos on Tik Tok—-these are it!
- crayonsandcravings.com – Follow this recipe to make your basic hot chocolate bombs with marshmallows. You will love how easy they are to make!
- bakedbroiledandbasted.com -Hot Cocoa Bombs are hollow chocolate balls filled with little surprises that pop out when hot milk is poured over them. These are easy to make at home and the hottest gift this holiday season.
- tastesofhomemade.com -These hot cocoa bombs are easy to whip up with just three ingredients. Just add milk to watch them burst open and create the best hot chocolate you will ever make.
- creativegreenliving.com – These simple hot chocolate bombs with marshmallows are naturally gluten free. She also includes directions for creating flavored hot cocoa bombs
Can’t wait to see what you come up with!