I drink coffee every day. Usually, a simple coffee with creamer will do the trick. But sometimes I like a really extravagant coffee. When I’m in the mood for ice coffee, I usually go all out.
I love salted caramel and whipped cream. Throw in some nuts and crunch and I’ve got a delicious ice coffee. It’s either all or nothing. I don’t do boring.
So, I came up with a recipe for delicious home made ice coffee.
The most important ingredient is Java Factory Da Bomb Single Serve Extra Bold Dark Roast Coffee. It’s double caffeinated! Whoohoo! This is perfect for an ice coffee because it’s stronger and even if the ice melts it, it still has a kick!
- Java Factory Da Bomb Single Cup Serving
- Whipped cream
- Smuckers Salted Caramel
- Betty Crocker Parlor Perfect Praline Crunch Ice Cream Topping
- Blend a handful of pecans and Perfect Prailine Crunch in a Nutribullet and place on a small plate
- Pour some caramel in a bowl and place rim of glass inside. Make sure you get the rim covered with caramel.
- Place glass rim on plate and let the pecan crunch topping coat the glass.
- Carefully place ice in the cup
- Brew one single serve Java Factory Da Bomb
- Pour over ice
- Add whipped cream and caramel and left over topping
To grind the pecans and parlor perfect topping, use a nutribullet. It works like a charm.
Ice coffees are great, but sometimes they can be weak becasue they are watered down with the ice.
Not this one. If you use Java Factory Da Bomb Single Serve Extra Bold Dark Roast Coffee, you won’t be disappointed. Besides being double caffeinated, it is 100% Fresh Roasted Arabica coffee and has a new filter system which delivers more taste per cup.
Java Factory Da Bomb Single Serve Extra Bold Dark Roast Coffee is also compatible with Keurig K-Cup brewers, including 2.0 brewers.
Get yourself double caffeinated. This coffee is delish!