Every year, it seems like the bliss of summer is blotted out all too quickly from the chaos of getting the kids back to school in September, only to be quickly followed by Halloween. This year, on Halloween, my two little ones had so much fun dressing up and getting loads of candy, except I knew in the pit of stomach this meant less than two months until Christmas! Is it me, or is the holiday season sneaking up on us faster and faster?
Of course over the summer I had grand ideas of starting my holiday shopping early, telling myself I wouldn’t wait until the last minute like last year. But with two kids, my husband, school, and the glorious holiday of Thanksgiving to prepare for in between, it happened again.
The holidays snuck right up on me. I told myself not to worry, I would make a list, I would only take my boys to two of the holiday parties they were invited to, I would say no to hosting friends at our house. But of course when I make plans the Universe laughs. And as I sit here typing this with one week to go until Christmas, I must confess: I am nowhere near finished my holiday shopping. Oh and wait, it gets better. UPS announced it had to hire thousands of extra drivers to ensure holiday packages ordered online got delivered on time, because of record online shopping! So I log into Amazon to use my Prime, free 2-day shipping, only to have my friend leering over my shoulder saying, “Are you positive that toy LEGO set is really going to arrive on time?” And every good Floridian knows that the malls are an all-day activity this time of year.
So what now? I just found out about a phenomenal offer from choicecards.com. These gift cards cover the best brands, and they also have a digital offer where when you spend $50, you receive a $5 dollar coupon. There’s three separate categories: Dining Out, Teen’s Choice, and Ultimate Eats, and can be used at Cheesecake Factory, Jamba Juice, Target, just to name a few. I absolutely love the idea of giving gift cards because I don’t have to worry about people not being able to use them. Everyone can use these gift cards! And with how busy I’ve been this holiday season, it’s super convenient to go online and buy them, use the coupon Just 4 You, and get an awesome deal.
Here’s some more details about the gift cards:
The Dining Out Gift Card can be used:
• Cheesecake Factory, Red Lobster, Panera Bread, Jamba Juice, Cold Stone Creamery, Buffalo Wild WingsThe Teen’s Choice Gift Card can be used:
• Cheesecake Factory, Nike, Regal Cinemas, Burger King, Cold Stone Creamery, Jamba Juice, Dave & BustersThe Ultimate Eats Gift Card of the West – Available only in west coast locations, and on ChoiceCards.com
• Cheesecake Factory, Jamba Juice, Baja Fresh, Sweet Tomatoes, Souplantation, Capriotti’s Sandwich ShopThe Ultimate Eats Gift Card of the Midwest – Available only in midwest locations, and on ChoiceCards.com
• Cheesecake Factory, Jamba Juice, Boston Market, Panera Bread, Steak ‘n ShakeThe Ultimate Eats Gift Card of the Southeast – Available only in southeast locations, and on ChoiceCards.com
• Cheesecake Factory, Jamba Juice, Boston Market, Shoney’s, Steak ‘n Shake
The Ultimate Eats Gift Card of the Southwest – Available only in southwest locations, and on ChoiceCards.com
• Cheesecake Factory, Jamba Juice, Noodles And Co, Panera Bread, Pappasito’s Cantina, Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
These gift cards are for in-store use only (they cannot be redeemed online.)
• See store and card packaging for additional information about the products, or visit ChoiceCards.com.
I just wish I had known about these sooner, maybe I would’ve saved myself some stress and aggravation with knowing I wasn’t prepared for the holidays! My son’s teachers love gift cards, and since they are some of the people still not accounted for, these will definitely come in handy. I also really like that the company was thoughtful enough to make sure there was something for everyone, no matter where you live.
Looks like I’m saved after all, and now I can go back to taking care of the kids, instead of stressing out waiting in line at the mall.
Enter to win one of these gift cards!