Who doesn’t like plants? I’m not great at keeping them up but I love getting plants as gifts. I found some really cute gift ideas for anyone who loves plants. I can even imagine a little girl picking these out for her daddy. Plants grow with us and take us through many stages of our lives. I still have a plant that was given to me as a wedding gift nine years ago, and it’s thriving! I also have a plant that I have kept for 20 years and has been with me through five moves. Check out these adorable gifts from Apollo Box, a collectable gift site.
Small Bag, Big Plant
Don’t let the compact size of these jute bags fool you. Packed with seeds and growing mix, they will grow humongous herbs, gigantic vegetables and soaring sunflowers! Start them out on a windowsill, then transplant them, bag and all to the garden.
- Bag plants come with a packet of seeds, growing mix and instructions
- Made from natural, biodegradable jute
- Plant choices: peppers, kale, basil, pumpkins, sunflowers, delphiniums, zinnias
- A great all-occasion gift for the avid gardene
Miniature Mobile Greenhouse
Plantochis are wee little cacti and succulents that grow inside a tiny capsule greenhouse. Give them a few hours of light each day and a few drops of water once a month. After about 8-12 months they are ready to plant in a flower pot.
- Miniature greenhouse with a live plant
- Plant options: Hedge, Floor, Spike, Rose, West and Bubble
- Provide 2-4 hours of light per day
- Measurements: 0.67D x 1.6H inches
- Use as a cell phone charm, bag accessory or keychain
*Priority shipping is included for plant’s best quality.
The Art of Zen
Small Buddha, big impact! Plants and positive energy will grow happily in your home or office with this Buddha plant holder. Ideal for a small succulent or use it to hold your pens and pencils.
- Planter without drainage hole doubles as a household container
- White ceramic with a high gloss finish
- Measures 4 inches high, 3.7 inches wide
All the rewards that come with growing things from seed – without the hassle. These eco-friendly Ecocubes come ready to grow with organic seeds and soil in a biodegradable alder wood cube planter. Grow your own herb garden, flowers or trees. Hint: When trees need re-potting cover the whole cube with soil in a pot or directly in the ground. Biodegradable cubes have a 2 year shelf life, breaking down naturally to fertilize plants and trees.
- Wooden growing cubes with your choice of herbs, flowers and trees
- Made from high quality alder wood originating from Austria
- Each cube contains organic seeds and fertilizer
- 100% biodegradable
- Cubes measure: 3 x 3 x 3 inches
These are such wonderful gifts for anyone, including Daddies. Check out the rest of the site too, there is so much more to see!