Easter’s just a few days away and I thought it would be fun to make Bunny Pops. The kids love many kind of pops so I knew they would be a hit! Who doesn’t like bunnies? They make a great Easter treat for Easter Parties too! Not to mention, they are easy and fun to make for both parents and kids.
This is a really simple recipe using Vanilla Wafers and Candy Melts. You just need to add some Eye Candy, M&M’s, Vanilla Frosting, Marshmallows, and Pop Sticks!
Make sure you refrigerate the frosting so that it’s keeps the pop together when you dip it in the Candy Melts.
You can also add them into Easter Baskets.
- Vanilla Frosting
- Candy Melts
- Vanilla Wafers
- Candy Eyes
- Pop Sticks
- Candy Decoration Pen
- Refrigerate the frosting.
- Make the pops with two vanilla wafers and frosting, inserting the pop stick.
- Heat up candy melts (50% power) until almost melted, stir to completely melt.
- Dip pop into melted candy melts and lay flat on wax paper.
- Immediately add the eyes and nose (pink M&M's).
- Cut the Marshmallows in half diagonally to expose the sticky center and dip in pink sprinkles to make the ears.
- Add to the pops. If they don't stick use the candy melts to glue on.
- Refrigerate for a while just to set candy melts but not too long otherwise the M&M's will turn a different color.
- When the pops are hard, use a candy pen in black to draw the whiskers.
Here’s a video tutorial.
Happy Easter my little bunnies!