Girl Scout season is almost over. Some might be sad but not me! The hustle and bustle of Girl Scout sales has over welcomed it’s stay with me as I cannot stop stuffing my face with Samoa’s. Sa – Mo -Whoa is me!
So I figured out a way to get rid of them. Eh hem, I mean- give beautiful Valentines Day Cookie Pops.
This is a simple 3 ingredient recipe. You can either gift these cute pops or use them for decoration (yeah, right. Good luck with that!). These Thin Mints inspired cookie pops are yummy! Yummy in my kids tummy, that is.
See there is a method to my madness. I personally do not like sprinkles. Yep, your heard that right. I DON’T LIKE SPRINKLES! Therefore, if I add sprinkles to anything, I will not eat it. So there you have it. I found a way to get rid of the devil (I mean, Thin Mints).
- Girl Scout Thin Mints
- Candy Melts
- Heat up candy melts in microwave.
- Take two thin mints and make into a "oreo type" sandwich cookie
- Put in the freezer for five minutes
- Heat up another color of candy melts
- Take out of freezer and cover with candy melts
- add sprinkles
- Take an egg crate and punch holes in it to place the pops upright.and put into the refrigerator
I got a little carried away and tried this gold cooking spray and it was awesome!
Look at these beauties!
You can make the cookies like fancy cookies or add a cake pop stick to them and make them cookie pops. Up to you.
The kids will love these. They are decadent and fun!
Having a Valentines Day party? Set this plate out there and they will disappear!